Friday, October 24, 2008

A look back...

I was going through my favorite pictures... and I thought i'd share my top ten!

All the pictures i've chosen, have great stories behind them... that remind me of how much fun I have, and how great my friends are!

10. This is Alison and I at Cascade Lake near Donnelly, and McCall, ID. It was about 80 degrees... but we had been rummaging through the cabin closet, digging up our old dress-up favorites!

1

9.  Springfest: My best friend since childhood, Melissa & I... "You'll do."

10

8.  First day of work at KTVB... One word: "Heyyyyyyy!"

 3

7.  Bizzy, Matt and I at Charlie Brown's in Grand Forks... The red, white and blue was a total coincidence!

5

6.  11 AM, "Hangover Breakfast" at Blue Moose after another crazy night out... and Pat is drinking AGAIN!

7

5.  Sunday night tradition at B-Dubs.

8

4.  10 AM on my 21st birthday-- on Melissa and Andrea's balcony.

8 AM - 3 for 1's at McMenamy's...

9 AM - Milo's Survey of Broadcasting class... after 3 for 1's at McMenamy's.

10 AM - Found another homeless shopping cart.

11

3.  Trip back to GF just in time for St. Patty's Day... "And we didn't even have one drink!" ... Just shots.

2

2.  Making a hilarious discovery about who one of MFC's random hookups was... Note: MFC is a code name, and no, it is not Milo.

4

1.  BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9

BONUS PICTURE-- JUST FOR HALLOWEEN!

Daniella and I trick-or-treating in 2007... MFC knows how to treat the kids!

6

Hope you enjoyed my trip down memory lane!!!!!!! 

Thanks for coming and have a nice day!

Always,

Kels

No comments: