Monday, January 05, 2009

Jam packed week of FUN!

I am home from Minneapolis!!!

The trip was even better than expected!  So many people turned out to meet us for New Years... 

My friends and I spent the whole evening at a German bar, dancing the Polka with a group of elders... and it was more fun than any club or keg would have been!

PC310983 PC311033

All was great until Elderly Polka Dancer #2 (Blue shirt) decided I was going to be his NYE kiss...  but... I'd rather not go into details about that. =/ 

Anyway, just yesterday, a friend of mine happened to come across a video of Polka Dancer #2 dancing with another young lady that night on Youtube:

So basically, Polka Dancer #2 gets around. =)

MOVING ON...

The whole trip went by WAY too fast... but it was so incredibly great to see all my friends from back home!  I can't wait to do it again!!

If you'd like to check out more pictures... don't worry, I am a Historian... I took hundreds.  You can check them out by clicking the following links:

NYE in MSP

NYE in MSP Part Deux

Everything else in MSP =)

My flight on Saturday night was delayed a few hours because of horrible weather in Minneapolis (But what's new right??)... I didn't end up getting into Boise until after 2 AM...  but that didn't stop me!  I was up bright and early at 7 AM to meet a group of friends to go skiing!

P1031098 Bogus Basin, Jan 4, 2009

Bogus Basin was FREEZING on Sunday...  There is a pair of $60 mittens I've really been wanting... but wasn't able to justify buying them until Sunday, when I nearly lost my fingers to frost bite.

The slopes were super icy, and the temps were ridiculous, but it was a great time, and a good crew nonetheless!

To sum it all up, I'm VERY excited that it's 2009-- and I have great feelings about this year! I hope all of you feel the same way, and I hope you had a fun and safe New Year's Eve!

Always,

kels

2 comments:

Richae said...

Hahahaha...I love the Polka Dancer #2 part...that is super funny. And it really kills me that you found a video of him on YouTube bahahaha

Brandy said...

HAHAHAHAHA love it.