Monday, January 03, 2011

Fail.

I failed you all... I didn't even post before 2011 like I said I would back in... oh... May.

Anyway, I've kind of started up a new kind of blog called a 'Tumblr' ... it's just easier for me to keep updated because I can do it from my phone, and I don't feel like I always have to write paragraphs. =)

I'm still going to TRY this blog thing again... but what I've found with it, is that it's really hard for me to feel like I can be open and honest. I feel like almost everything I say or do online reflects my place of employment, my profession, ... I just feel very censored. I know I'm not alone... but I apologize. That's not what a blog is supposed to be about.

Either way, I'm going to do my best in 2011 to keep writing, and we'll just see where it goes.

Hopefully this year, I'll have a lot less venting to do... giving me a lot less to worry about as I write. =)

Happy new year!

Kels

No comments: