Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Blog... take five.

So this is about the 5th time i've said I'm going to do a blog... and keep up with it.

Last time, I posted once... and it was in 2006... so we'll see if I can actually do it this time, huh?

I do have a computer that works now, so that might help. =)

Let me start with my new life-- easier said than done! There is so much going on in my life right now, it's hard to keep my thoughts straight.

I'm working at a job that puts me through more drama than I ever even went through at Central High School-- which is pretty unbelievable.




I'm a News Producer, and if any of you have ever worked in media, you know what i'm talking about. The only difference here is, the people. Every day, i'm even more impressed with how much more drama can be created.

Switching topics now to... MY CAR. My car is breaking down little by little... and so the search is on. Today I drove a bright yellow Mustang convertible... very cute, however, i'm not too sure about it.

It didn't seem to drive as smoothly as I had expected.

I have my heart set on a convertible, so that won't change, but it could be a while before I settle on the right car.


About two weeks ago, I drove a PT Cruiser convertible, New Beetle, Chrysler Sebring, and an Eclipse convertible. Too expensive, too small, too old, or too souped up. It sucks to be so picky. =)

At any rate, i'm lucky to have options.

Right now its 10:20 AM-- and i'm about to go to bed. I work overnights, which has taken some getting used to... but on the bright side, I don't have to deal with "as many" stupid people working overnight, that you do working dayside.

Not that everyone I work with is stupid, most of them aren't, but just like every office, there are a few people you'd rather not have to see... and so i've managed to get away from those few... except one. Young "Ranita" knows who i'm speaking of, and that's where we'll leave it.

So, besides work, and cars... that's all I've got that i'm willing to share at this point... mainly because it's way past my bedtime. So, good night and good luck!

(I'll come up an original sign off, soon enough.)


~Kels

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Yay for blogging!!! Sounds like you are doing pretty darn good for yourself!

I'm jealous about the convertable, but you prob have more months to use it than I would.