Friday, July 25, 2008

"I'm the historian."

I have a problem.

I just realized that I have 38 myspace photo albums... and that's not even all...

Not only do I TAKE too many pictures--but Facebook has me tagged in 1,034 pictures.

The way it breaks down is... 426 of those pictures are ones i've taken myself... and 608 are pictures other people have taken.

This is ridiculous... there has got to be some kind of treatment program I can go to... right? They have rehab for just about everything, don't they?

Now this blog just wouldn't be complete without a picture included:




Allison Mertz and I on St. Patrick's Day on my most recent trip to Grand Forks, ND. Very well could have been the best night of my life!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

You are such a dork...

Dawn said...

AND camera whore! =)