Thursday, May 21, 2009

My camera's 9 lives...

Good news -- since my last post, I found my camera!!!!!!!

It was at my mom's house, whattaya know.

Bad news -- since I found it... I've lost it again.

Left it at the softball diamond after our game on Tuesday...

Good news -- someone from another team graciously picked it up and admit they have it... so once again -- my camera is found!

It's 9 lives are up... honestly, if I lose it again -- I won't even deserve to find it.

It was an interesting week for softball... on Monday night, team "FIYA" (that's us!) played against "The Sluggers" (our sister-team, undefeated)... and we kicked em! It was glorious!

FIYA Team FIYA -- 05/18/09

Wondering what "FIYA" stands for?? I was on this team last year too... and I just found out -- Faith Inspired Young Adults. Yeah, don't ask how Tana and I got on the team, being the only non-Catholics on it... =) What an incredible group of people though!

Oh by the way-- since she comes up a lot in this post, I should introduce to you Tana.

P3061468

That brings me to the other team we and I play on... "The Empty Pitchers"...

Go figure-- our first series of team photos were taken at the bar.

P4280156 First team photo.

P4280153 At Busters on Broadway.

On Tuesday, we were down by 13 runs in the 5th... we had one chance left at bat to make up some runs-- otherwise the game would be over.

Guess who ended up coming back-- and losing by just one?!?!?! -- That's right... "The Empty Pitchers"!! Of course, I was last at bat before our out -- but don't you worry... it wasn't me that got out-- it was a BOY, being a hotdog on 2nd base. My hit was fabulous... well that's what Tana said. =)

I'm extremely disappointed in myself... my alarm clock wasn't supposed to go off for another 1 1/2 hours -- and here I am, wide awake, blogging.

Good morning, happy Thursday!

Always,

kels

No comments: