Sunday, December 28, 2008

Countdown continues...3.

I am in one of those moods where I am so excited that I don't even know what to do with myself!

I leave for Minneapolis, MN in 3 days!

My company gives us two weeks of paid vacation each year, and last year... I made the huge mistake of using all of mine in the first couple months of the year.

So, I haven't been able to leave Idaho since April! Anyway, this will be my first time seeing some of my friends in nearly two years!

My best friend of all time, Melissa, who has been going to graduate school in Louisiana is going to be there!

MELISSASBDAY mspperview3

The picture on the left is one of Melissa's birthday parties. I'm in the stripes. =)

I'm spending my entire Sunday, cleaning, doing laundry and packing... did you know that Northwest Airlines/Delta charges for even one checked bag now?! I refuse to pay to check a bag... so I'm packing early to weed out all the stuff I'd normally pack at the last minute and not use.

---------

My last trip to the Twin Cities, I met a few members of a my favorite band, Sister Hazel! (See pictures below):

sisterhazelkenblock sisterhazeldrew

I met a lot of interesting people on that trip... (See pictures below):

msp1 msp2

And I'm sure I will this go-around as well!!!!!

But more than anything, I'm excited to see Melissa, Andrea, Matt, Callie, Shawn, and Megan... all friends from back home... AND WE ARE GOING TO BUFFALO WILD WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure I'll have much time to post until I get back, so I hope you all have a very happy and safe New Years Eve! And... don't do anything I wouldn't do!

Always,

Kels

No comments: