Monday, December 22, 2008

Someone tagged me!

 

I'm pretty new to this blog thing... I've been writing in this for a little while, but nobody had ever read my stuff before... but apparently someone at One Girl Revolution has been reading because:

tagged

So, the little picture here says the I have to share seven random facts about myself... which shouldn't be too tough, but choosing just 7 is the hard part.  Here we go!

1.  My cat, Punkin, is the love of my life...

PB150713

2.  I hate the cold more than anything, but ironically miss North Dakota terribly.

3. I am a little OCD.  If someone taps my right shoulder, they must tap my left shoulder to make it even.  If someone touches their nose, I have to touch mine... I do not like anything to touch my belly button. (Very weird, I know... I can't explain it.)

4. Fourth of July is my favorite holiday.

5. If I could eat egg rolls every day for the rest of my life without gaining 500 pounds, I would.

6.  Glacier National Park and Lake Metigoshe tie in the race for my favorite places on Earth.

7.  I love my cell phone more than I should.

----------------

So now, I'm supposed to list 7 people who have blogs... that I want to see repeat this little list/survey/thing on their blogs...  Unfortunately, I don't really know many people who have blogs... and one of them (Brandy) has already filled it out...

So we'll just see how many I can find, and pretend like it's 7:

Bizzy

Annie

Dawn

Ranae

Have a splendid day everyone, I'm off to Smokey Mountain for some BBQ Chicken pizza!!!!!!

Always,

Kels

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No, that's great. I love doing that too! :)