Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Retiring the snow pants...

 

Many of you who have skied with me before... have seen how awesome my snow pants are.

Since I didn't think I was going to turn into such a ski bum, I decided that buying my own snow pants wasn't a necessity... so...

Courtesy of my mom, and Northwest Airlines... low and behold...

THE SNOW PANTS.

snowpants1 

I'm not sorry to announce... that these awesome bibs are retiring... and since I have my own season pass, and my own ski gear... I think it's only right that I get my own snow pants.  Sad, yes, but it will spare me a little humiliation this season.

They will only come out of retirement temporarily for any trip to Tamarack, and ONLY if they are accompanied by Alison's dad's snow boots... just because I strongly believe in tradition.

snowpants

Our trip to Tamarack is just a month away... so until then, snow pants... Good night, and good luck!

See you all on the mountain!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'll be reading yours. How did you find me?

Merry Christmas!